Ammar Jarrous, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Jarrous is one of the most experienced surgeons in Amarillo with minimally invasive vein procedures.
- Cardiovascular Surgery board certified, General Surgery board certified.
- Attended Georgetown Medical Center in Washington, DC for surgical training.
- Completed Cardiovascular Surgery fellowship at The George Washington University in Washington D.C.
Research & Publication
- Singh R, Jarrous A. Giant B-Cell Lymphoma of The Atria, Texas Heart Institute Journal, 30:74-5, 2003
- Jarrous A, Lang C. Central Administration of IL-1 Increases Glucose Uptake by Muscle. Cytokine, 7(1), p57-63, Jan 1995
- Petit F, Jarrous A, Dickinson R, lang C. A Contribution of Central and Peripheral Adrenergic stimulation of IL-1 Mediated Glucoregulation. American Journal Of Physiology, 267, pE49-56, July 1994
- The Prevalence of Atrial Fibrillation as a manifestation of Myocardial Infarction in the post operative non cardiac patients. presented at: The American college of Surgeons 83 RD Annual Congress, October 1997
Amarillo Laser & Vein Clinic was designed to provide its patients with the latest non-invasive laser technology for skin care and body rejuvenation. The clinic invites its patients to a warm and relaxing but professional environment.