Experience the VenaSeal™ Closure System
The VenaSeal™ closure system is the only non-tumescent, nonthermal, non-sclerosant procedure that uses a proprietary medical adhesive delivered endovenously to close the vein. This unique approach eliminates the risk of nerve injury when treating the small saphenous vein, which is a risk sometimes associated with certain thermal-based procedures. Clinical studies have demonstrated that the procedure is safe and effective. The procedure is administered without the use of tumescent anesthesia, avoiding patient mild discomfort associated with few needle sticks.
Here's what to expect from the VenaSeal Closure Procedure®:
• Ultrasound is used to map out your vein.
• Local anesthetic is applied.
• An advanced medical adhesive is injected to close the diseased vein.
• Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged.
• Normal daily activity can be resumed; just avoid rigorous activities such as gym workouts.
• There may be minor soreness and bruising.