Ammar Jarrous, MD, FACS
Dr. Jarrous is one of the most experienced surgeons in Amarillo with minimally invasive vein procedures, and he is an experienced filler and Botox injector.
- Cardiovascular Surgery board-certified, General Surgery board certified.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Attended Georgetown Medical Center in Washington, DC for surgical training.
- Completed Cardiovascular Surgery fellowship at The George Washington University in Washington D.C.
Research & Publication
- Singh R, Jarrous A. Giant B-Cell Lymphoma of The Atria, Texas Heart Institute Journal, 30:74-5, 2003
- Jarrous A, Lang C. Central Administration of IL-1 Increases Glucose Uptake by Muscle. Cytokine, 7(1), p57-63, Jan 1995
- Petit F, Jarrous A, Dickinson R, lang C. A Contribution of Central and Peripheral Adrenergic stimulation of IL-1 Mediated Glucoregulation. American Journal Of Physiology, 267, pE49-56, July 1994
- The Prevalence of Atrial Fibrillation as a manifestation of Myocardial Infarction in the postoperative non-cardiac patients. presented at: The American College of Surgeons 83 RD Annual Congress, October 1997